Our client is a renowned and global MNC based in town. It is now looking for a hands-on Business Systems Manager to join its Regional Information Managment department.
Reporting to the senior IS manager, you will lead the work required to continuously evolve the capabilities of source systems, data warehouse and front-end reporting tools to meet the evolving needs of business users. In addition, you will analyse/document, core business processes, systems, data validation and their integration/enablement through technology. Key functions:
1. System Readiness- Creates and maintains a view on the readiness of all source systems, data warehouse and front-end reporting capabilities
2. Gathering and defining user requirements- Translates high level business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications that reflect user needs and IM/development team needs to progress the work.
Works closely with key users to define/ document user requirements for source system, data warehouse and front-end reporting. Leads the development, management, processes and maintenance for the data Warehouse.
3. Development and release schedule
4. Cost Analysis and design considerations
5. Agile Development- Co-ordinates with HQ IM and 3rd party development teams to ensure all development projects are managed in an agile way (SCRUM)
6. System Expert / Admin- Source system expert in order to provide advice to AS users and development teams. Provides Ad-hoc configuration to Source Systems. System Admin support for all source systems.
7. Testing- co-ordinates testing of all enhancements as part of User Acceptance Testing that all business requirements have been met.
8. Deployment- Leads the engagement/ training of staff to ensure that functionality in new releases is understood
- 5 plus years in business analysis experience some of which is gained in a MNC, coupled with a degree in Information Management or equivalent
- Scrum Certified. Possess strong Business Analytical skills, with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) expertise
- Change Management, Problem Solving and Influencing/ Negotiating skills
- Data Warehouse development and Stock, Sales and Production System (ERP system) experience
- Exposure to MicroStrategy, Salesforce CRM preferred (but not a must)
- Microsoft Excel, Access & PowerPoint