By accessing our website, requesting our services, applying for a job with us and/or submitting your personal data to us through any means, you consent to your personal data being collected, disclosed, used, stored or otherwise handled as set out in this policy.
2. What personal data do we collect
Depending on the type of services you request and any applicable contractual, legislative, filing and/or reporting obligations, CAP Consulting may collect information such as (but not limited to):
- Contact details
- Qualifications/ accreditations
- Employment history
- Medical history
- Aptitude, psychological and/or psychometric assessment results
- Opinions from referees or others about your work performance
- Information about incidences in the workplace
3. Why do we need your personal data
We collect your personal data so that we can:
- Provide our services to our clients and candidates
- Manage your requests and enquiries
- Provide our assessment for our client regarding the positions we are seeking to fill on their behalf
- Maintain/ promote our business or employer-employee relationships
- Inform you of possible work opportunities, relevant candidates, and/or (with your consent) other events that are of relevance to you, such as our networking sessions
- Pay you (should you be engaged as an employee or contractor)
- Fulfil any applicable contractual, legislative, filing and/or reporting obligations
Where practical, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the purpose and the consequences if all or part of the information is not provided at the point of collection.
4. How we collect personal data
Generally, CAP Consulting collects your personal data directly from you. For example, when you:
- Deal with us in person, by phone, letter, email, via our website, or any other forms of communication
- Furnish us with your CV
We may also collect personal data from third parties such as your referees, our clients, current and/or former employers, educational institutions, associations or bodies, etc.
If you are providing us with personal data about another individual, before doing so you must:
- Warrant that you have that individual's consent to do so.
5. How we collect information from our website
- Date and time of your visit
- How many people are visiting and/ or using our website
- Which page has the most or least views
We use this information to help us continually improve our website and there is no way we can use it to identify anyone or their browsing activities. If you do not wish to accept cookies, please change your browser settings appropriately.
6. How do we keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date
CAP Consulting will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold and disclose is accurate, up-to-date, and complete. As such, we may contact you at times to check that your personal data is still correct. However, please inform us of any changes to your personal data as soon as possible that we can maintain the accuracy of your information.
7. How to contact us
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following matters:
- Request for access to the personal data that we hold about you
- Request that we update and/or correct and/or delete your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent to us contacting you or removing you from our mailing list
We will do our best to acknowledge receipt as soon as we can, but not exceeding 14 working days after your email has been received. There will be no fee for these services, unless your request is unusually complex.
For complaints, kindly provide us with sufficient details and supporting evidence and/or information. We will contact you if we require any additional information and will notify you in writing on the outcome of our investigation. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may contact us to discuss your concerns, or contact the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commissioner.