Our client is a world class professional service MNC which is a clear leader in its field.
For this role, you are part of the regional/Global Talent Acquisition team which identifies top talent around the world for a diverse range of positions from inception through to completion. This new role is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team to provide full life cycle recruiting for a cross-functional requisition load on a global level, with a concentration on the APAC region.
You will collaborate with leadership, hiring managers and HR colleagues and will shape the recruitment strategy to attract, assess and determine top talent across various level positions. We are looking for someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders.
- Provide full cycle recruiting for assigned positions.
- Establish collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and local office/region HR staff.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Works with candidates and hiring teams to organize a seamless interview process.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and identifies talent through established and new channels.
- Develop creative and diverse sourcing plans.
- Conducts regular follow-ups with managers and HR Business Partners to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Proactively recommends and implements process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Compensation to develop offers.
- Keep all records up to date in ATS.
- Works with Manager to develop and continuously upgrade recruiting resources for hiring managers.
- Participate in Global Talent Acquisition team projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 to 10 years of recruitment/talent acquisitoin experience required.
- Global/regional recruitment experience gained with a MNC is essential.
- Exposure to recruiting for technical, technology, analytics roles is preferred (but not a must)
- In-house recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and comfortable working with a remote team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment and ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven ability to drive consensus among multiple parties.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications) and prior experience with HRIS and Applicant tracking Systems.
- Some travel required though this is not frequent(maybe once every 4 to 5 months)
- Strong client partnership skills