Our client is a fast growing fin tech co with global offices. It provides M&A deal sourcing for a global client base of PE firms, Venture Capital investors, Family Offices, M&A Advisors and MNCs.
The firm has staff who speaks 14 languages and it prides itself on its diverse and collaborative office environment.
It is now searching for a new member of our Account Management team to be based in Singapore who will report directly into the Head of Account Management.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage, and provide exceptional service to a portfolio of clients including CEO’s, senior people at PE & VC firms and Family Offices, Heads of Corporate M&A teams, and M&A Advisors
- Project manage client requests, providing leadership of our growing team of Associates
- Exceptional service is expected to drive renewals, a core KPI of the Account Management team
Attributes we are looking for:
- Deg qualified with at least 10 years of experience
- Experience managing clients, sales experience is a plus
- Broad knowledge of M&A, VC and investment is good (do not need a technical M&A specialist as this is an account management role)
- Strong and efficient team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ownership of deliverables and intellectual curiosity to seek new ways of improving how we operate
- Track-record of over-achievement
- An understanding of M&A deals that will enable you to challenge and build authentic relationships with clients
- Thrive well in a lean, efficient and open work culture
- Has excellent client management and people skills and interact well with senior management in M&A, VC, family office firms.
- Travel is not frequent for this role
You will be a great fit for this role if you enjoy expanding your personal network, are persistent, goal-driven, and have an interest in M&A.
This is a unique opportunity to enter a FinTech company that is well-positioned to benefit from the current growth in global M&A activity. Compensation will be a combination of base salary + quarterly target-driven performance awards + employee stock options.