Our client is a renowned MNC.
For this role, you will manage a team and are responsible for ensuring that the marketing control framework is well implemented and any risks due to control lapses in process and governance failure are well mitigated.
- Assess operational risk issues and ensure that the business adhere to controls, policies and procedures
- Implement IT controls and other general controls relating to the trading systems
-Perform internal control audits and assess ops risk. Present risk reports for senior management review
-Manage the enterprise risk management (ERM) and IA processes
- A degree with min 12 years of related ops risk/ internal control/audit experience gained with commodity firms
- Possess strong process/controls experience
- Added commodity knowledge is useful (but not a must)
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills